Even though I have posted this in fedora category, it works for all linux distros. To execute/run any .sh files.
run the followig comands:
- first give execute permission to script file :
chmod +x /path/to/scriptfile.sh
- and to run the script:
- if scriptfile.sh is in current directory then you do it with:
as ./ refers to current directory
after doing this it must be running, if still not then
- browse to the script file with a file manager
- right-click to properties
- open permissions
- make sure: Allow executing file as the program is checked on.
Subscribe today to get awesome videos!