In this post, I will explain to you how easily you can broadcast your live videos to Facebook using Facebook live.
You can either watch the video below or follow the instructions below. I recommend you to watch the video.
- download broadcasting software, I use Open Broad Caster Software since its free and open-source and available for all platforms.
- login to your Facebook, and move to your Facebook page’s admin panel
- on the top bar click on publishing tools
- click on video library in the left bar
- tap on the live button in top right
- copy the server URL and stream key and paste into OBS’s setting in the stream section
- make sure your video resolution is set to 1280×720 as Facebook recommends this resolution for live videos
- add your video and audio sources(webcam, microphone, screen capture etc ) in OBS
- click on start streaming
- go back to Facebook in your browser and click on Preview
- wait for some time, after you see the video add titles and tags
- when you are ready GO LIVE !!!
- After you are done, click on END LIVE
- Facebook will save your live video, and it appears as a post in newsfeed too.
That’s it, this is how you can stream live to Facebook page, groups and personal timeline from your laptop or desktop.