In this post, I will explain to you how easily you can broadcast your live videos to Facebook using Facebook live.
You can either watch the video below or follow the instructions below. I recommend you to watch the video.
- download broadcasting software, I use Open Broad Caster Software since its free and open-source and available for all platforms.
- login to your Facebook, and move to your Facebook page’s admin panel
- on the top bar click on publishing tools
- click on video library in the left bar
- tap on the live button in top right
- copy the server URL and stream key and paste into OBS’s setting in the stream section
- make sure your video resolution is set to 1280×720 as Facebook recommends this resolution for live videos
- add your video and audio sources(webcam, microphone, screen capture etc ) in OBS
- click on start streaming
- go back to Facebook in your browser and click on Preview
- wait for some time, after you see the video add titles and tags
- when you are ready GO LIVE !!!
- After you are done, click on END LIVE
- Facebook will save your live video, and it appears as a post in newsfeed too.
That’s it, this is how you can stream live to Facebook page, groups and personal timeline from your laptop or desktop.
Subscribe today to get awesome videos!